Friday, June 15, 2012

Beauduc is closed....again!

I didn't believe my ears when our German friend called us this morning. "Beauduc is closed! They have been building concrete gates, 2.1 m and 2.05 m high!". My immediate thought was that they tried this before and the local naturists removed them by force after some days. But when I've seen the pictures and the discussions in one of the major German surf forums, I realized that this time, it could be more tricky. Not only did they build the gates but the police is also inspecting the beach every night and dealing fines. CAMPING IS OFFICIALLY FORBIDDEN!



Since 2001, we have been spending every summer at this beautiful spot, except in 2004, when we got married. I still can't believe that it all could be over. Or is it? Future will tell. We will be active and do whatever we can to get this amazing spot back





No comments: